Isles game source code

Jan 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM

This engine is very impressive, but has few sample for learning it. Can you reupload the source code of Isles game? I need to see a more complex architecture of a game with this engine. Thanks!

Don't give up! We are waiting for the next release! :)

Developer
Jan 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Isles was made before the engine was made open source. And I don't think yufeih want it to be open source.

Jan 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM

If it is not written with the nine, it is not good for me, thanks.

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Isles is open sourced!!! But the source is burried deeply inside.

http://nine.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/a3b1e10f3577

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM

And it is not written using Nine.

Jan 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Thank you! I'm going to study.

Jan 3, 2014 at 4:53 AM
Hey. I've been playing with Engine Nine a little. I'm probably not even qualified to tried making a game but its a solid interest of mine. I'm very interested in creating a solid RTS and I'm interested in checking out the Isles source code, but the link leads me to a URL not valid page.

Could I bug you to re-upload or re-post the source code?
Developer
Jan 3, 2014 at 10:01 AM

2014/1/3 GrimDLX <[email removed]>

Hey. I've been playing with Engine Nine a little. I'm probably not even qualified to tried making a game but its a solid interest of mine. I'm very interested in creating a solid RTS and I'm interested in checking out the Isles source code, but the link leads me to a URL not valid page.

Could I bug you to re-upload or re-post the source code?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Thank you!
Jun 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
You did really very great job!
Through it, I learned a lot, thank you very much.
Would you please upload more help docs of Isles,or send me an email? (frog0696@163.com) In addition, hope you keep donation channel.
About two years, I hope the company's new products can make a profit, and thus the donation.
Good luck!