This project is read-only.

Anybody willing to help with Xbox development?

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Hi all,

Since I can't get access to xbox 360, is there anyone who willing to help with xbox develop and testing?

The current requirements are not complicated, basically I need these things to be done:

1. Minic the keyboard/mouse input handling on windows, create the corresponding event driven input model for xbox 360 controllers. You can reference and add them to "Framework\Nine\Input.cs", add the corresponding GamePad events and event args.

2. Get the camera working, there are several cameras resides in "Framework\Nine\Graphics", e.g, ModelViewerCamera, TopDownEditorCamera, ScreenCamera and FreeCamera. You only need to add additional control logic for GamePad using the Input control in the step 1.

3. Test to see if there are any issues on xbox, especially graphics and effects.

If anybody wish to help, reply to this post and I'll add you as a developer if its nessessary. I really appreciate your help, Thanks!

Apr 18, 2011 at 2:43 AM

I only can do windows atm. Hopefully by next February-ish I can get a premium CC membership. Have the xbox just no membership lol. If I happen to get it sooner I will let you know.

Apr 18, 2011 at 3:29 AM

I just have my xbox and CC membership ready, all samples work. I have added some basic camera controls :-)